Tui Building Pick-up and Drop-off (Kindergarten to Year One)
In conjunction with government directives, parents/ guardians are not permitted to enter the College gates (with the exemption of the College administration building). As such, the following processes have been put in place for students in Kindergarten to Year One.
- Students can be dropped and collected from the Front Gates of the Tui building.
- Students in the Junior School with siblings in Tui can be brought over in order to be collected together. Please ensure that you have direqt messaged Mrs Vanja Basell to register your family.
- Gates will be open and staffed for drop off from 8:10 am – 8:40 am and for pick-up from 2:40 pm – 3:10 pm.
- Parents must line up according to the social distancing markers displayed to avoid large groups congregating.
- Staff will meet you at the gates to facilitate student hand-over.
Drive through Kiss and Drive (Year One – Year Twelve)
For Junior School families utilising Kiss and Drive, please ensure you are displaying the sign with your family name on your dash or attached to your passenger visor (as shown) as you enter the carpark.
- Students will be seated in Houses with siblings along the Kiss and Drive waiting area.
- Students will be called according to the sign displayed and wait in the allocated bay.
- Four car bays have been marked to allow for quicker movement, please ensure these are used correctly and that you follow staff requests promptly.
Please ensure that the students are aware of the name they are to listen out for.
Additional family signs can be provided upon request. Please contact the College administration on 9297 7600 or email email@example.com
- The Kiss and Drive doubles as an undercover area for students during the day. So:
- gates to the Kiss and Drive will be open in the morning from 8.10 am and close at 8.40 am.
- gates will reopen in the afternoon from 2.40 pm and close at 3.30 pm
- Student drop-off and pick-up will only be permitted in the drive through area in the front car park. This is not a parking zone.
- Students must wait in this area until their parents enter the drop-off/pick-up zone before alighting from the car or getting into the car.
- Where students are not present to be picked up parents will be required to immediately drive off and re-join the queue. This will ensure an orderly flow of traffic.
- Where parents have found a parking space or are parked in the surrounding streets students will be permitted to walk to meet their parents. Students will not be permitted to be picked up unless parents are parked in designated parking spaces.
- Do not double park or block driveways.
- Drivers must not park and exit from your vehicle in the Kiss and Drive area.
- Do not overtake in the Kiss and Drive area, but wait for the traffic to move forward.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Alternative Pick Up Options
Families are reminded that in addition to the Tui pick up and Kiss and Drive areas, parents may park and wait for students outside of the following gates:
- Coolamon Drive (Church car park)
- Westgrove Drive (Middle and Senior School students only)
Please be mindful of social distancing requirements as you wait for the students at the end of the day.
We are aware that traffic conditions can be challenging at key drop off and pick up times. Please be mindful of road rules and be patient whilst the traffic clears. Your cooperation and patience will ensure a smooth and safe experience for all in our community.
Mrs Kylie Day