Next week, the College is launching its annual Christmas Appeal. Each classroom and House Tutor Group will be collecting non-perishable food items for the appeal this year. These food items will be distributed into the local community by the St Vincent de Paul volunteers at St Helena’s of the Holy Cross Parish, Ellenbrook.
Donations will be collected on Friday, 7 December.
In order for the food to be appropriate for the Vinnies to distribute, please consider the following criteria:
• We respectfully ask that you please check expiry dates of the products you are donating.
• Non-perishable food items only.
• To uphold the dignity of people receiving hampers, Vinnies is unable to accept pre-opened packaged items or second-hand items.
• Items that are Christmas orientated are encouraged.
• Examples may include: tinned tuna, tinned fruit, fruit mince pies, Christmas cake, lollies, vegemite, honey, pasta sauce, sweet/savoury biscuits, cereal, jam, orange juice, cake mixes, milo etc
In advance, I would like to thank all families for their previous support and I look forward to another successful year.
Mr Ryan Shelton
Director of Faith