Throughout Week 8, the College will celebrate HASS Week. There will be activities running throughout the week during HTG and lunchtimes. Students across the College will have the opportunity to come along and take part in the following lunchtime activities:
• Learn about sustainability projects our students are doing
• Find out about bee keeping
• Learn how to repurpose old clothing
• Build your own artefact
• Learn how to grow a veggie garden
• Make your lunchbox Zero Waste
• Compete in an orienteering challenge around the College
There will also be international foods available at the Café all week.
Students should look out for posts on LIFE Support to sign up for lunchtime activities or check with their classroom teacher.
Ms Karen Taylor
Learning Area Coordinator – Humanities and Social Sciences