A reminder that the Health Open Night is being held on Murdoch’s South Street Campus this coming Wednesday 10 April at 5:00pm (optional tours) and 6:00pm (presentation).
Students and their families are invited to join us to find out about how they can turn their interest in health into a rewarding career. Whether they are passionate about caring for others or curious about how the human body works, a Murdoch health degree will help them discover how people think, function and move.
Registration is free and light refreshments will be provided on the evening. To register, please visit the Health Open Night event page.
- Take a tour of our industry-standard facilities, including our nursing simulation suites, sports science centre and chiropractic clinic
- Hear from current students about their real-world industry experiences and hands-on learning
- Hear first-hand from our academics about what to expect while studying health
- Ask questions about the application process, scholarships and support services
· 5:00 – 6:00pm: Register for the optional pre-event facilities tours – Take a tour of our nursing simulation suites, exercise science labs or chiropractic clinic
· 6:00 – 7:00pm: Attend the presentation and hear from leading academics and current students
· 7:00 – 7:30pm: Enjoy light refreshments and chat one-on-one with our staff and students at the courses expo
COURSES YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT
· Biomedical Science
· Chiropractic Science
· Clinical Exercise Physiology
· Clinical Laboratory Science
· Forensic Biology and Toxicology
· Genetics and Molecular Biology
· Laboratory Medicine
· Sport and Exercise Science
To find out more about these courses, visit murdoch.edu.au/study
Mrs Susan Wilson
Careers and Transition Coordinator