On Thursday night the Year 12 students, their families and staff gathered for the final time to celebrate their successes at Mass and Graduation Dinner.
The evening commenced with Mass at the College in the San Salvador Undercroft, celebrated by Fr Bona and Fr Kenneth.
At the conclusion of Mass, guests were invited to the Belvoir Homestead Function Centre, Upper Swan for dinner and the Graduation Ceremony.
The Graduation ceremony included;
- The Principal’s Welcome Address from Mr Peter Collins
- Graduation Address from 2020 College Captains John and Sophie
- Presentation of the Holy Cross Compostela to students and staff
- Presentation of the Graduation Certificate to the Class 0f 2020
- A short film put together by Mr Chris Gooch to celebrate the journey of our Year 12 students
The theme of Mr Collins’ Principal’s Address was “AWARENESS”. This simple word draws us to be mindful of the journey we have shared, the memories we have created and to empower our graduates to use their learned knowledge and understanding to open up the doors that lay ahead of them in the future.
Congratulations to the Class of 2020.
Mrs Christina Davini
Assistant Deputy Principal, Inter-relationships