Once you’ve decided that Holy Cross College is the right choice for your family, we invite you to submit an enrolment application.
It is not a requirement of enrolling at Holy Cross College to visit us before applying, but we welcome you to join us for a tour to discover all that the College has to offer. We have opportunities throughout the year in the form of Open Days and Small Group Tours to visit our campus, meet the staff and students, and hear from our leaders how Holy Cross can support your child to achieve their best.
To apply to enrol your child at Holy Cross College, complete the following steps:
- Complete an Application for Enrolment Form and submit to the College along with the relevant documentation and the non-refundable Application Fee of $55.00.
Please note, submitting the form and fee does not guarantee admission.
- The College may invite parents and students to attend an interview with the Principal or their delegate.
If you are asked to interview, you will be sent a Student Individual Needs and Medical Form in advance.
- All applicants will be advised in writing of the success or otherwise of their application. Offers of a position is at the discretion of the Principal.
For year groups where positions are not available, you may be placed on a Wait List.
The following documentation is required when submitting your application:
- Application for Enrolment Form or the Pre-Kindergarten Application for Enrolment Form
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (if Baptised Catholic)
- Most recent school report
- NAPLAN reports (Year 3, Year 5, Year 7, Year 9)
- Other relevant education or psychological assessments
- Copy of Parenting, Restraint or Custodial Order (if applicable)
- Copy of Passport, Visa or Travel Documents – including date of entry stamp (if born overseas)
- Copy of parent’s Citizenship or Visa documents if both parents were born overseas
- AIR Immunisation Statement (not more than 2 months old at time of Enrolment)
- Data Collection Form
- Parish Reference Form (recommended)